Tower Hill Accommodation
Immerse yourself in an environment perfect for personal rejuvenation or romance your way through a well-earned break with someone special.
Harmony at Tower Hill accommodation offers exceptional ambience by providing stylish, roomy and comfortable accommodation positioned with your privacy in mind. Each unit has reverse cycle air conditioning, leather chaise, large flat screen LED LCD TV, Blue Ray Player and iPod compatible entertainment unit. There is a selection of popular DVDs, books and games.
Your accommodation contains a fully equipped kitchen with equipment, utensils and crockery for all your needs.
Bedrooms are superbly appointed with king-size beds (convertible to king-singles) with luxurious bedding and ample storage. The bathroom contains a large pebbled shower recess together with vanity and toilet.
Each unit has its own deck to enjoy views over the Southern Ocean, local farmlands and the nearby town of Warrnambool.
There is a large outdoor entertainment area with open fire and bar-b-que facilities. A large multi-purpose room has billiards and table tennis or conference/special gathering facilities. Guest laundry facilities are at the rear.
- Convenient parking is located adjacent to each unit.
- On your first morning your complimentary breakfast has preserves made especially for your stay with fruits from our large orchard.
- Depending on the season, at some times fresh fruit may be available for purchase.
- We welcome pets to some units.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any unit.
- All units are disabled friendly with one providing full disabled access.
- Harmony at Tower Hill is a 10 minute drive to the seaside towns of Port Fairy and Warrnambool.
- It is adjacent to Tower Hill Reserve, a dormant volcano, with abundant native wildlife and boasting the natural history centre of the local Worn Gundidj aboriginal people.